FULLY HIPAA COMPLIANT — EASILY INTEGRATES WITH ANY EMR OR EHR
FITS ANY SETTING, REGARDLESS OF DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT DISCIPLINE OR MODALITY
THE OQ®-ANALYST IS DESIGNED TO MEASURE CHANGE, PREDICT TREATMENT FAILURES AND ALERT CLINICIANS TO PREVENT DETERIORATION IN THERAPY IN ORDER TO IMPROVE AND REPORT OUTCOMES.
STREAMLINE ROUTINE OUTCOME MONITORING WITH THE OQ®-ANALYST
- Administer questionnaires using tablet, desktop, laptop or mobile phone devices.
- Email or SMS text questionnaires to patients.
- Immediate feedback – real-time clinician and client reports
- Early warning treatment failure alerts for off-track clients
- OQ®-ANALYST identifies 85% – 100% of the failing cases before the patient terminates treatment.
- What do the alerts mean?
- Track progress over time across many patient populations.
- Adult, youth & group outcome measures
- Clinical support & therapeutic intervention tools
OQ®-Analyst is listed by SAMHSA in their National Registry of Evidence Based Programs and Practices (NREPP).